What Pay-Per-Call Marketing methods can be used to generate phone leads?
- Email to call: 60% of all emails are opened on mobile phones. It is very easy to add a phone number to the email creative. All consumer needs to make a call from a mobile phone is click the phone number listed in the email. If you are currently sending emails promoting publisher offers, you can make extra money by selling phone calls. Adding a phone number adds credibility and studies show that both click through rate and revenue from email campaigns increases by adding a phone number.
Click to call: About half of all mobile searches result in a phone call. Most mobile searchers use the click to call button to connect with a business directly from the search results page.
- Google Adwords and Bing Ads both offer call extensions. If you want to see how many calls your Google Adwords or Bing Ads are generating, you can opt in to use their call tracking phone number.
- Bing Ads extensions offers local area code phone numbers but Google Adwords does not. Local area code phone numbers get higher click to call rates than toll free numbers.
- In Google Adwords you can set up multiple call conversions according to call length. You can also assign conversion values for each conversion to track your ROI. Some campaigns pay a flat rate for 60 second call and pay a bonus if call lasts for 10 minutes.
- Enhanced campaigns no longer have an option not to bid on desktop searches. But you still have an option of lowering your bids for desktop searches and increasing bids for mobile searches by upto 300%. This decreases the chances that your ad will show on desktop search and increase the probability that your ad will show for mobile search.
- Some keywords perform better than others for pay per call offers. Some keywords signal a higher intend than others. For example: keyword [Dallas DUI attorney] is more likely to generate a phone call to an attorney than keyword [DUI].
SMS to Call: Lets review an examples of a compliant SMS to Call promotional methods.
Example 1: If consumer sees a banner ad that says [Text “Save” to 98765 to learn more about saving on auto insurance]. After consumer sends text message with word “Save” to number 98765 consumer receives a text back that says “Call (866) 978-9181 to save money on car insurance. Reply STOP to unsubscribe.”
Example 2: Only if consumer has already opted in to receive promotional text messages from the publisher it is ok to send text messages that promote pay per call offers. Publisher should give subscribers an option to opt out and follow TCPA rules when sending text messages.
- Banner to call: There are many banner ad networks. Most ad networks will allow you to target mobile devices. Some ad networks will allow you to set up banner to call campaigns that will allow consumers to make a call by clicking the banner ad.
- Website to call: Add phone number to the header of the website. Adding phone number to the header adds credibility to the website and increases chances that people will see the phone number. Make sure that inside the html code you add phone number same way you would add a link plus tel:+1 before the phone number. Sample code 888-981-9098. By adding this code you will make it easier for mobile phone users to click the phone number listed on the website to make the call.
- Hold to call: Instead of playing music while your callers are waiting on the phone you can play a brief commercial that will advertise an offer that is relevant to your callers. For example people that are on hold with collections department can listen to a commercial about getting a loan to pay their bills. Example: While you are waiting for the next available representative consider this message from our partners: If you are employed you can qualify to get a short term loan. Call (888) 981-9098 to apply for a loan.
- Radio to call: Even before the invention of the internet, companies have been generating phone calls from prospects from radio advertisement. Many radio stations will agree to get paid per inquiry which means per call. Creating radio commercials is very cheap. You can hire a script writer and voice talent for just $5 on Fiverr.
- Online Radio to Call: Unlike conventional radio, some online radio companies have ability to add click to call button to the ad. One of the most popular online radios that offers advertising opportunities is Pandora or iTunes radio via iAd.
- TV to call: Direct response advertising have been around on TV for decades. Total many TV channels are willing to get paid per inquiry. Many pay per call offers are being promoted on TV screens nationwide. You might have seen generic TV commercials for tax defense or other services.
- Flyer to call: Posters and flyers are very effective form of marketing. When you park your car at a supermarket or another large parking lot
- Yellow Pages to call: Even before the invention of the internet, companies have been generating phone calls from prospects from the Yellow Pages Listings. However, since the explosion of the internet and smartphones, the Yellow Pages have adapted and become more of an online business listing resource. Although the Yellow Pages print directories are still mailed out, today; their focus has rightfully switched to digital mediums. By advertising with the Yellow Pages, you are able to list both your business website, and phone number for potential prospects to call in as leads. Remember, depending on the offer you run, you may want to consider Yellow Pages simply for their unique demographic. The demographic of users who still read the printed Yellow Pages directories, are people with higher income who are roughly 45 years and older.
- Pay Per View (PPV) to Call: Pay Per View or Cost Per View (CPV) advertising is very good and quality source to pay for traffic. This is a good way to generate targeted pop-under traffic. There are many CPV ad networks, and some CPV ad networks will allow you to set up call campaigns that will allow consumers to make a call by clicking the pop under. With most CPV Models, you pay for each impression. So why not make sure to include a clickable phone number to call within your advertisement, so that you double your chances of prospects taking an action on your ad.
- Print to call
- Yellow Pages to call
- Pay Per View (PPV) to Call
- WhatsApp to call
- WeChat to call
- Viber to call
- Skype to call